Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Snowboarding trip check list
OK maybe You already know where You are going this year or maybe you don't if You don't come to Mammoth mountain we will be there this winter as soon as I find out details I will post them here. For those who want to go I will put together a great package form the mountain and post them here.
1) bring an extra board unless You plan to buy one while on holiday.
2)extra bindings unless You plan to buy on location.
3) extra binding plates and screws these are a must!
4) Head count of who's going.
5)Video game consoles.
6) If You sporting van boas or any boas then buy extra cable and buttons caps.
7)Snowboarding socks,hat, gloves,don't for get any gear it is the worst felling in the world.
8) If You have any avalanche gear bring it for the back country and out of bound hike
Only go with guilds or if You know that area rally really well don't go it alone.
9) binding tools.
10)recording devices video,camera,radios,Ipod.
11) Extra money don't forget the cash avoid the phone call home.